Individual or Organization Posting a Job or Casting Notice to BreakALegBootcamp.com Agrees to the Following:
BreakALegBootcamp.com Reserves the Right to:
– Post and/or remove any job or casting notice at its own discretion; in such a situation, the client posting the notice will receive a full refund.
– Make necessary technical or grammatical edits.
All job and casting notices will remain pending until reviewed by a BreakALegBootcamp.com staff member. Submitted notices will be posted within 2 business days.
Job notices that will not be accepted:
– Any notices where we are unable contact the poster via email or phone.
– Adult Films, DVDs or Websites.
– Projects that require the actors to pay a fee to audition or participate. (Established Non-Profit, dues-paying theatre companies may be exempted).
– Projects that require the actor to register, create a profile and/or submit through another online database or website. (Online registration forms for Reality TV or game shows exempted.)
As per the United States Department and Labor’s Fair Labor Standards Fact Sheet #71 a six-point test that must be satisfied completely by private sector employers before an internship is considered legal, including:
– The internship must be similar to training that would be given in an educational environment
– The internship experience must be for the benefit of the intern
– The intern must not displace regular employees
– The employer must derive no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; in fact, its operations may actually be impeded on occasion.